Mauritius is an island off the east coast of Africa and is the business and financial hub of Africa providing numerous advantages for setting up your company or preserving your wealth. Besides all the advantages of doing business in Mauritius it is a subtropical climate with good weather all year round providing for a five-star holiday destination.
Amongst other things Mauritius has:
- A favorable time zone.
- Reliable and modern infrastructure.
- Very attractive fiscal policies.
- Many active double taxation agreements.
- No exchange controls to limit the flow of money.
- A very efficient banking system.
- Tax rates ranging from 3% to 15%.