Opportunity exists for a Debtors Administrator to become part of the team at Nomad.cloud and its Navigation Partners.
Our Debtors Administrator are vibrant and outgoing. They are multifaceted and multi-dimensional as they act as a link between our clients and our team. High levels of energy are required as well as attention to detail and the ability to work in a structured environment.
- Engage with and communicate with clients on an ongoing basis
- Onboard and maintain contact database
- Prepare and issue quotations, invoices, statements etc.
- Prepare and issue work instructions to staff
- Tend to client queries and feedback
- Assist the head of department and improve efficiencies
- A matric certificate
- Previous work experience as a client administrator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including experience of using Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)